Saturday, January 16, 2010

First Time Plasma Donation Pay In Arlinton Texas

Avatar - the new era of cinematic landscape

gracefully .... they jump from tree to tree. Lovingly they protect their nature. Believed they maintain traditions and customs. ... From the tall, slender blue faces, you can still learn stuff.

It's Friday night, 20 clock, the cinema is up to the rafters, all wearing fancy 3D glasses - and I in the middle. Have I initially resisted even against a fantasy flick, attracts me the colorful fantasy world in the very first minutes. So real, as if one part of the story. I have no words. Again I reach for the familiar hand next to me looking for something from the "real" world. With Avatar

J. Cameron is a step into a new era of film history have succeeded. Still I never was so excited, so enthralled and so very "in" in a movie like this. Suddenly breaks off the story, the screen goes black, the lights are dimmed. Forced break from Pandora .... the jump into reality I succeed after 120 minutes, most colorful fantasy world only very slowly. The real life seems at once so clear before, so boring. One minute you could fly kites being suspended over rocks, running through the jungle and the tree of souls confide .... the red cinema armseelig acts against the colors of the movie ... finally it goes on.

Fascinated by the man to whom such a love for detail tremendously exciting, and glorious story arose, I give myself the brutal end of Pandora down. How true all at once the heart of the matter: to die for money and power natives - no matter what the cost.

While the idea I decide that this was not my last visit and think about already, how can I get floor tickets for Avatar.

Avatar - for me the film of the year and the beginning of a new kind of cinema.

love ... in a movie, your Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment