Sunday, January 24, 2010

Red Palms And Bottoms Of Feet On A Baby

Are you insane?!

Recently in Media Markt, Göttingen:

tuffiger laddish Seller: "Good day, what can I do for you?"
My friend: "Good day, we would like to exchange this handheld vacuum cleaner here."
seller ". Soso So what have you for a problem with that?"
my friend. "He does not suck suck, if he would, as he makes noise, everything would be fine."
tuffiger seller, "He does not suck?"
My friend: "No, he does not suck, so he brings zero power, he makes the coat.. . Not clean and for that he was thinking "
seller frightened:" The coat? "
My friend:" Yes, the animal fur. He does not clean "
seller indignantly:". Are you mad "
My friend"? Um ... no? But the fur is full of crumbs and that should get a handheld vacuum cleaner but clean ...?"
seller completely from the text: "Yes, you may think occasionally of the animal?"
My friend: "I think there is before a big misunderstanding. We are talking about an animal fur .... so, a cow skin .... a dead cow "
seller tuffiger again." Yes, you say but ...."

the hand vacuum cleaner Incidentally, we had to again take home, as we had forgotten the instructions and the cost of ordering measly € 15 .... would Cowhide "Elsa" We now clean again by hand.

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment