Sunday, April 25, 2010

Blanket Static Electricity

"Adventure Park" Rosdorf

... if in the east on a Sunday morning a whole town is blocked, which has either a moderate mean disaster or it is Rose Monday parade or 1 May and thus large Harley Davidson - exit.

Here in the border region is once again everything is different. Only yesterday a whole gas station was locked next to the shopping park. We assumed an exercise, since no one of the purchasing Gaffer was evacuated. An exercise with 15 emergency vehicles of the fire - who can abate. But today ... today

I noticed early in the morning to the many male firefighters and mistresses. In their oversized, heavy pants. Of course with gloves and helmet ... when I came back from jogging, already the first side streets were blocked in our "infinite" village.

"Harre of the things that ! There may come, "I talk to me brave and position myself on our sunny terrace -. The best views of fire and blocked roads

slowly filled the street and the many children with their horns calm me down, even a slight disaster would not Sun be ogled happily. But what would it be? On such an unspectacular April-Sunday ?!?!?

* ratatatatatattttttatatat *...... makes it and suddenly appear behind the hedge countless, but estimated at about 1,000, cyclist on. "Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, peace ride ..." I mumble to myself and reap slanted eyes .... here in the borderland.

in this sense,

Franny

0 comments:

Post a Comment