Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Acoustic Solutions Tv Goes Black

And put it in the box: Today - the good intentions!

Every day a box, that's the motto ... Today I verschwatzt all day with my friend Isabel. We have been sitting in her beautiful kitchen and spread through the day the consideration of horoscopes can. And behind us, the craftsmen at work sparkled Isabell's new seminar room, carrying plates and beams and pile around, mixed doughs and batters, and colors and shades gluturalen sprachend aBEI in the East. sit

midst of rebuilding and renewal, completely left to destroy in the face of growing chaos and rubble gallons of coffee and croissants while to study the energetic weave of our life that has something quite unique. And while the A domiciled expanding it to finally be home to all the other grabs her whole life in a couple of boxes to find his way home in the.

Many of my friends are now home owners, which is not very clear sometimes who and who "owns" whom here. I'm more like the Virgin came to the child to "my" house, and, because I just never wanted to own something that is "immobile". Too long and too extensively as a child I spent my time on the various sites of my parents, who each swallowed anyway small sized hour off. And oppressive are my memories of the precarious living situations in the middle of building materials, demolition and dismantled furniture ...

However, I can understand him well, this desire for a place from which you (hopefully) can drive anyone to whom you are the measure of all things in which you can withdraw up when outside in the world once again the wind hard blows around each other. But I have never come to enjoy so much money that an acquisition would have seemed attainable. And if so, it would be quite the windswept beach house or cabin in the woods has become.

But now is my first "home" will be a caravan, so a memory from childhood. for while my father was staying to "recreation" in the Azores or the Caribbean, had my mother and we three children with the sauerländichen camping preferences. Not that I necessarily would have changed Geren. The Caribbean was about as abstract to me then as now, the Mandelbrot set. And the games on the Rhine beach (our permanent location later), the solid friends who showed up on time every year the season starts again, the fire and the temporary life enabled We look for children a freedom that today's people in small clubs and the like Robinson despite or because of the high Comforts probably futile. Simplicity has also just his advantage.

But I also remember stinking Chemieklos, the tightness in the winter caravan of the butt and dull the sense of the sacked neighbors, even then the scissors wide disproportion of income had washed up on the campsite beach. The struggles over the grave marked out with petunia pitch limits, the smell of burnt chips and the "Everyone can see-it-all" mentality. we had to live with the necessity to 20 square meters of lawn with power supply. Simplicity has just its drawbacks. After years

the plastic-sheathed life in mobile homes and I vowed then never to return to in this petty bourgeois idyll of a "free" life back. See how many resolutions hold less than one life can take Sun

So from that in the box! After 45 winters and as many know a New Year's night anyway, that good intentions often do not survive the first week. And also makes itself well known, guilty, in which, trades and intent. Despite the best intentions just is not often to see where a life to this. And if we only stayed true to our plans as we should be a happy coincidence, chance and the living Life get?

0 comments:

Post a Comment