Saturday, March 20, 2010

Diffusion And Body Temperature

Viva la Convertible


At 15 ° C and clear blue sky it keeps us not just on the chairs. All day I been looking longingly at the little red Indians asphalt down there at the door and curse the Clock .... yet .... about 2 hours before closing time outside the school kids laughing at the bus stop and stretch out her thin arms of the sun. I remind myself to more concentration, pull down the shade and immerse myself with fat beats again in my work.

Trrrrr trrrrrr ..... .... .... trrrrrrrr Shibbbbiiiii! The telephone vibiert and looking at the digital clock above my heart beats like: Finally quitting time!! I sause like a whirlwind through the house and announce the first convertible exit this year. The shoes I wear in the running and the jacket is just so thrown - no time, no time! The road waiting!

endorphins dancing through my body as I press the button all the buttons: "open roof". Yeaaaaaah, fat baby! ... I am pushing our star for Oslo in the CD-player final check if everything fits, then we are really in sync and the importance of sunglasses.

Rosdorf and surrounding area offer everything you could wish for convertible heart: winding country roads by cow pastures and paddocks .... past idyllic villages and small woods. What a pleasure - Viva la Convertible!

jubilant and happy, we end the spring as the crowning highlight and treat ourselves nor one or the other "souvenir": a bunch of male guppy together with their girls in the most beautiful colors, and another two Schmerlis - now is the fun-buster squad completely. ;-) - So much color in the aquarium is almost like a trip to Pandora.

still love the early spring wind on the nose I knock the beloved scooter onto beefy rump and promise early recurrence.

your Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment