Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Good Spanish Dance Songs

forget your toothbrush or:! The fin-WG, Part II

"Schaaahaaaatz !?!????" (I)
"Yesssss ...." (He)
"Schahaaaaatz, come quick!" (Me, something terrible agitated)
"What the matter now ...!?" (He, lazy and annoyed)
"Honey ... I just ..." (I, in the attempt, far auszuholen)
"What did you just now? You see again very many evil plans and scan the edges of the aquarium after wet spots?" (He, knowing what may come because of me)
"Hmmmmhmmmm ..." (I caught nodding)

plays .... this scene off with so about every 2-3 days and always ends with his sentence "you make it really still that I think at some point it ...." He then tends always head to the side and looks at me exhorting.

And I'm just careful ... and on guard !.... naja and possibly bissl anxious ;-) But the idea that more than 100 liters of filtered water could be poured upon the beautiful antique shops and the cream cabinet flood-colored carpet ..... and also dead fish go very bad times to get out of Elsa's fur. (Annmerkung: Elsa is the elsewhere bebloggte Cowhide).

any case, and indeed: The fish have very beautiful beautifully settled in their new kingdom, and the pseudo-Zebraschmerle, which actually Netzschmerle is a romping, with their striped counterparts in the cool waters. That the cracking and crackling does not come from leaky tanks walls, but I had to decide only after repeated testing for me. For indeed, and how the expert announced: Loaches crack and creak, as if small pebbles trickle to a glass plate ... sometimes so loud that you have to make the TV louder. Whether it's on the TV program, I could see but not yet ....

Most of our residents have become damp WG-now very tame and nudge us curious if we the catfish the beloved vegetable dish ... the Schmerlis have cucumber slices also discovered for themselves and zutschen and suck head over and around the Wellis.

... and suddenly I find myself again as I scan the edges of the aquarium after wet spots ...;-)

Fran

0 comments:

Post a Comment