Monday, August 2, 2010

Does Title Insurance Cover Lines

planting time. Daylight Saving Time. Timeless.

Only a few days and then soon we are already 6 Weeks here. And slowly coming I feel the arrival ...
After the hectic first days with a lot around, running around in a bad heat to all the things to do, one intends to do so - build shade roofs, tables buy, plates, jars, shoes, hats ... . Now, go to the sea meet, in the mountains, this beautiful place and those people - but now creeps so slowly slowness in my limbs. Sleeping. Sleeping and eating. And sleep. Listening. Grill the night concert to listen. And the songs of the soil ... and more and more Listen: The Wind in the olive groves. The crackle of the burning earth, when the clay layer bursts in the midday heat. The morning Smacking, when the dew still wet grasses are absorbed by the thirst of the country ... and sit from time to time on the computer, not too often - and you have not seen made you a spider spun in her web, where you just in with a friend philosophizing about global networking ...

To Pee I go five steps out the door - no more wastage of drinking water for the disposal of body fluids. Creams and lotions are gone in the basket under the bed - I am still quite rare anyway moisten with water to wash me, they have become redundant. My skin and body fat have recorded this work again. I smell of the sea water, Perspiration and Wind - and my many years of eczema-ridden skin comes to rest, completely, into balance without remedies and cures. Less is often more dependent astonishing.

out I live, nearly 20 hours under the stars. I eat here, sleep here, write, think, dear here. Almost all belongings are Outside, the sun, the wind and the flatmates exposed to leave their mark without saying. Spider webs in water pitcher, Ameisenaufläufe in watercolor and the traces of a nocturnal visitor to the still-wet image in the diary ... I do not feel exposed, but put into it and I am very touched by so many friendly Platzmacherei for me giantess with cars. After all, here - just like everywhere - every piece of land inhabited by many peoples. Which, it seems, have no problems with immigration and assimilation. Instead, my underwear has become superfluous use to nest. Recycling for the protection zones of late-capitalist neo-patriarchy.

We do man and women because people here are already heavy with the coming-mutual relatedness, record and create space for unusual and new. Rigid creatures are we, who often do not know even how and where it's come to this obstinacy. Mine. Yours. So, as I am. And not just like you, since discussions and off-by-side ratios are necessary although it together is the desire. Since limits have committed, explored and mapped out, demolition can begin before the first. Since I must first find me, so I can leave you yours.

But so it is just us human female and human, the youngest Hervorspringsel a pleasurably creative design. A bit wobbly on our feet, we still stalk through a sea millions of years old stones that have gone long ago across the land borders of the extremely moving. Dance, yes. Movement, yes. River too. Ornamentalism the meetings, but not either. Or.

us here is how we work together to twenty by the skins of mankind's early puberty. And come across amazing discoveries. Women. And men. Areas that touch each other. Spawning. Strengths and weaknesses, they vibrate in themselves, if they are targeted only to the inclusion of external stimuli. And of course, the pain of being born. Of emergence, the market and becoming accommodated. The magic of the skins, is to strip it to the old Neubekannte can show his face mask of the all too human.

And I will continue to plant. Breathe sunlight and store the sweetness of being in my cells.

0 comments:

Post a Comment