Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Pain Under Left Shoulder Blade Heart

Vroni do,'s good! :-(

a piece of gold and a princess
I wish I could have the time or times as 1-2 more years to turn back ... Okay, at least the last nine months ....:. Such a melancholy bissl swings already with all day, because today I see my dearest Vroni the last time. At least technically professional ... I can truly claim to be able to dismiss one of the best A-to-Bees in the free world that was ever put me under their wings. * Sigh *

My Vroniiiii ;-): Presented

it was me at the time as "Well the great drought of the Mickey Mouse hair. Aaaaaahja thought I was in the moment and could only make me not such a right picture of these trainees. After 4 weeks of school I met her the first time and then ... well .....( Vroni, forgive me) is really friendly ... what else! Has looked pretty grumpy bargain, this is indeed "great drought". Only the Mickey Mouse I had changed my mind .... Vrönchen was presented - then and now - a straight pony shredded, then still with squeaky-colored strand of hair (sometimes green, sometimes pink, sometimes purple blue) and about shoulder-length hair. Dark brown or red black .... it depends. And the absolutely coooler clothes ... right original style I said just because. In any case, and in general ,.... some point they no longer looked sooo fierce and strong, they appeared to me also and sometime later it was partially assigned to me ..... as for the UCMF, our common baby. Yeaaaaah ....;-)

Short and sweet: Vroni is done with their training and what remains is an empty desk across from me, a huge hello-kitty-stock-bubble bottle, a mega thermal mug, including commemorative photograph, a fly swatter for Freddy, the wretched house fly, a ball-funny bear, lots of crumpled-Schokobon wrapping paper, little good-time Post-Its and old e-mails from UCMF times ....

Charlies Angels 2010
Chest'la vie! Ick wish you viiiiel fun club ..... come around a lot (yeah, Göttingen, and so!), Learn the unimportant (lyrics for Highfield, for example) and sort of sticky out the bare essentials (do not let just zudrönen!), Judge you (rush Pick'n'Pay we as soon as possible!) a smart student booth and let's hear from you (regelmäßig! ... ok, quarterly ....;-)).


Vroni do,'s guuhuuuut! * Wink *,

your Franny

0 comments:

Post a Comment