Friday, August 6, 2010

Keri Leigh Tucker Metal Show

NORMANDIE



a lot of noise and looks great



a baby duck, la rouanaise


finally a clean posterior


want to take that one, unfortunately, are making larger and mist


love in the hay



say my favorite fruit next cassis, cherry clearly



stand here on the ladders of wood or tree. as in the picture book as beautiful


full of life! The cherry season is sadly over


on the market in Caudebec-en-Caux is being good. something to drink cider in the morning is a tarte Normande detected and what paradise has to offer shows


the church of Caudebec-en-Caux who the greeting make (s)


next door: one of the few houses to the second survived world war. the sad fate of the Norman towns and villages is to cry :-(


are everywhere around



the water is never far, and so are the gulls


as one might be fooled smooth! well matured and full in the mouth .... yumi yumi

photography: copyright joerg lehmann


like my love had to find readers already have, sadly, my blog activities eased in recent weeks strong. sorry for my laziness I have my extreme concentration on a book project lead in the Normandy, which I have little time for other things and not at other texts can be. nevertheless, try here schonmal for some impressions from the west of the republic, where the time has not gone though stand (paris is near), but at least the rhythm of my Parisian life undergoes a small deceleration that will do me very well. hannes wader but as said in one of his songs: .... Rank grew up in a small place .... (Which went from not good, but still).
the book is mentioned only in the next year to get the world and is far from complete. But it comes. I promise!

0 comments:

Post a Comment