Saturday, August 21, 2010

How Do I Get Scorch Marks Off Iron Plate

We then get away ...!

Aloa-Hey dear ones and good bye! The pockets are full, the wheels gripped, collected the last forgotten things on my list and excited I am also quite bad. Tomorrow morning's finally starting to the north. First, by train and by bike from Flensburg then just follow your nose. According to report good weather in sight .... the place but can not find anywhere on the map. I have absolutely no idea what we are up there for so unplanned, I've never gone on holiday ... and then of course I'm still secretly trying to set in about a route .... but I'm only up Day 6 (of 14) and the card has come once again the Struggle for the correct Faltordnung won. So I give myself to the facts and look forward to the next animal, and all that may come even so .... can sink to two total Internet and television-free weeks (ships be fun ;.)). My reading material I have now also been found at the last minute, "with an empty blouse do not talk!" Sounds promising and less demanding for brain food. Perfect to just idle speed to get into the head .... beautiful.

For all those left behind: .... Enjoy the time without us it is the calm before the storm recurring ;-) We are going to write cards, promise! (Ok, maybe not.).

In this sense We are ...." and then get away! "

Franny

0 comments:

Post a Comment