Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How To Use Estelle As Contraception

melts.

Yes, yes, the time is gone. Rast. Falls. Creeps. No idea where. Perhaps because, behind the hill over the mountain, falling into a hole, plunging into the abyss of universal, spun around to crawl out by himself at the other end, snail-like, echsengeschwind, slow the speed of lightning ...

The world rolls on itself and now and then I come across a piece. As I get pictures from Tuscany, from the women's meeting and I think: Since it looks like here. Somewhere there is a burning, nuclear-contaminated land. And raining in Germany it ...

Not here. The August heat has melted all the movements become slower and slower and eventually solidify into a soft sandstone. Flies are the only engines with unutterable growl reverberates loudly through the midday silence. And the earth cracked in Anstrum of the photons. Otherwise - just nothing happening here by what happens otherwise, where the action has settled. Just summer. Downtime, as elsewhere in the winter.

People having their trouble with it. Something has to happen yet. Well, then we are building containing the solar tower - until the first fall with heat stroke from the ladder. Or chop the way - to the limit of the fatigued metal, which suddenly too soft to be without prejudice to still be drilled in the slate floor. Anger comes and anger at so much resistance from the matter. Alina and asks me: Who actually invented the war? And I think, probably some who have in the summer bored and annoyed ...

I understand it is hard to bear it to-permanent "holiday feeling". Of course there are many things to do and the need for agile similarities eyes seem clear. But it's just not really the South resists such intrusive Weltgestalterei and is self-sufficient. And we humans - can melt only on earth or stroke die, are more variations it here. Like me, though I myself am now and then entirely "go-nutz" feel. But that will just happen. At the latest when the first rain comes ....

and otherwise - I have rented a house - for the so-called winter. And found that the image of this House I carry with me a long time. Now it has become a reality. Just small enough to not be intrusive. Recently renovated enough not to degenerate into a new work project. Just far enough away to give me space here in the potpourri of menschlcihen community psyche. And just close enough to walk. Just my size, so to speak. From September. If I'm up to then melted into a new form ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment